- IE4 Super Premium Efficiency
- Combination of reliability, rigidity and stability
- High runners always in stock
IPM (Interior Permanent Magnet Motor) is a technology designed and indroduced by Lafert in the production of the HP Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors. Typical for this technology is the use of standard magnets, situated in the interior of the magnetic rotor.
The HP electric motors produced by the IPM technology achieve efficiency level IE4 Super Premium Efficiency.
Depending on the drives they are offered in the following series: HPF with a separate drive or in the series HPI with an integrated drive.
As a result of the high efficiency and the enhanced power/weight ratio these electric motors achieve size and weight reductions up to 40%.
- Power: 0,37 kW to 30 kW;
- Frame size IEC: 71, 90, 112 and 132;
- Voltage: 3 phase 400V 50Hz;
- Speed range: 1500, 1800, 3000, 3600 и 4500 rpm;
- Technologies: IPM;
- Separate and integrated drives;
- Sensorless control or with speed transducer;
- Execution forms IEC: B3, B5 etc.
- Speed range control;
- Controlled by most standard Drives;
- cURus certification;
- Speed range up to 6000 rpm;
- Full flexibility regarding motor speed.
- Power: 0,37 kW to 30 kW
- Frame size: 71 - 132
- Voltage: 3 phase 400V/50Hz
- Speed: 1500 up to 4500 rpm
- Technologies: IPM
- Separate and integrated drives
- Execution IEC: B3, B5 etc.
- Speed range control
- cURus certification
- Speed range up to 6000 rpm
- Full flexibility motor speed
Quality Sistem Certificate
Brochure HP Motors
Declaration of Conformity
- Liquid Pumps
- Fans and Ventilation
- Cooling Compressors
- Air Compressors
- Vacuum Pumps